Thursday, April 1, 2021

Baby Bella Update

 
Josiah Duggar, Lauren Duggar, Bella Duggar
 
Lauren Duggar: "I think it's obvious who she resembles." 

Josiah Duggar: "Many times you say to me, 'I feel like I'm raising a baby Josiah.'"

Bella Duggar is one year old, and she is becoming a very lively and talkative little girl. Her first sentence was "I love you." To watch Josiah and Lauren share a video update, visit the link below. Sadly, the video does not include any live shots of Bella, but it is still fun to watch. 

Josiah and Lauren Duggar: Baby Bella Update

If you enjoy this blog, be sure to visit Ellie's other blogs (NashvilleWife.com and BatesFamilyBlog.com). 

Photo courtesy duggarfamily.com



source http://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/2021/04/baby-bella-update.html

No comments:

Post a Comment