Monday, October 28, 2019

Duggars Try New Foods in Finland

John and Abbie Duggar
Honeymoon in Finalnd
"My dad used to call my mom Miss America, and so I thought it would be great to call my wife Miss America because that's what she is to me. She's Miss Universe, as well."
-John-David Duggar

Tomorrow on TLC, an all-new episode of Counting On airs at 9pm ET/8pm CT, with a rerun following at 1am on Wednesday.

The adventure continues for John and Abbie Duggar, as they wrap up their honeymoon in Finland. Lauren Duggar opens up about her struggles with grief and depression, and Jinger travels to Arkansas for a visit when Grandma Duggar's health declines. Jessa and Ben also find out the gender of their third child.


Photo courtesy duggarfamily.com; video courtesy TLC


source http://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/2019/10/duggars-try-new-foods-in-finland.html

No comments:

Post a Comment